#I Believe in Santa


I believe.. in San..ta! [secret code]
in Santa?!
I believe in.. Santa!
Merry Christmas! [hand putting inside the candy bag searching for the only envelop]
ermm.. You want a gift? [continue searching.. aha, found it!]
Congratulation, you find the correct Santa! [hands the envelop] You can take it to the information counter at 1st floor to redeem the gift. Thank you. [santa smile]
ar?.. the information conter at the 2nd floor right?
oh Ya, 2nd floor. [awkward santa smile]
Congratulation [once again] and Merry Christmas! [showing my santa hand and its receive a friendly shaking] :)

-conversation with a lucky girl where she receive the gift from Santa-


I met a lots of kids. They are pure.
 I love their cuteness, innocent and simple hearted.
I met a bunch bunch of young guys and girls. They are energetic.
 I wish I have their charm-ness.
I met some aunties. They are greedy.
I hate their avaricious.
keeping Christmas is good, but sharing it with others is even better

Yea.. that's part of my job when work as a Santa.
Was a great experience for me especially on the way to adjust my own mentality.
We need to go through or experience something by own to be more understandable - on others standpoint.
never judge or comment others if you never be what the person be


This Christmas I tried something new. But then.
I wish that I can be one of the greater Santa Claus in year 2014 that bring happiness to all my friends and people around.
so I have decided, whoever come and find me or p.msg me on the Christmas day (with secret code)
I will give you a special small gift made or pick by my own.
Yeah. It sounds great right?
Haha, so just come and find me. No one will be left out :D
Lastly, wishing every of my friends have a Happy, Wonderful and Blessing Christmas with family!!
and for World, a peaceful one.

secret code: Christmas spells love, hope and joy.
location: 1st avenue Penang 3-6pm 25th Dec 2014
-100s santa present on that day, come n take photo and see if u lucky enuf to find me- ^^


Make this Christmas special for someone in need. It will automatically become special for you as well. Have a lovely Christmas.

Junneez

在任何艰难的情况下,人类是可以生存的,主要是在于想获得多少。 生活,他得从心出发,世界给不了我们什么。加油!送给还在努力中的你。

No comments:

Post a Comment