First Week after Raya Holiday

continue of my first sem studies
assignments, project and much more tutorial 
stacking in front of me
well, i can do it, i believe
just need some time


yesterday i had my dinner at 12 oclock midnight
thx to my roommate for buying me pork rice after he back frm campus 
almost whole week i take bread as my breakfast n dinner ( bread can be tasty, hahaha )
keep fit? nono, should be saving money for my trip to hong kong nx year =P


few activities i had join within this week
last weekend after reached malacca
i straight went to tzu ching for their recycle day ( 3rd week on every month )
collecting the papers, tins and some item that can b recycle from one house to another
although its dirty n hottie, or even found a dead rat decompose under the paper
i learnt a lots lots there
feels great for the day because able to contribute a little in the conservation of our environment




this wed i went to ttu3 and playing frisby there
haha, its fun and a gd exercise for all
hey Edm, this is frisby =D

Bad News
i cant go to ukm for their carnival this sat
sob, book too late and the seat ald full
yy, we gonna book early and go 2gather nx time =)

Everything was fine here
I'm stil the guy i used to be
我看着镜子后面皱眉的我
很孤单  他有话想说 

Junneez

在任何艰难的情况下,人类是可以生存的,主要是在于想获得多少。 生活,他得从心出发,世界给不了我们什么。加油!送给还在努力中的你。

No comments:

Post a Comment