First Week

enjoy my first week in uni wiv joyness n some unforgettable moment
hm.. my timetable for dis semester nt so pack compare wiv my housemate
after last lesson on every thursday 11am
i hv all free time until da end of weekend
wii^^
by da way, i went bck penang 2 days bfore
settle da ptptn documents n bring some item dat i cant carry last time
ex laptop, racket n some cloth..
btw, help my frens take bck some document
n too so help Juanna jiejie bring racket come over malacca
last fri bfore Jack n me going bck penang
Juanna fetch us along wiv some seniors to jongker street for our dinner
eeww.. there hv many chinese stalls n shops dat cant b often seen in malacca
coz da time was rushing on dat day
some others day is needed for us to go there hv a walk =D
assignmet..
tutorial..
coming up dis week should b da time for us to start concentrate on studies
to my frens..
All the best to u n Take it easy ^^

Junneez

在任何艰难的情况下,人类是可以生存的,主要是在于想获得多少。 生活,他得从心出发,世界给不了我们什么。加油!送给还在努力中的你。

No comments:

Post a Comment