Beginning of Uni Life

phew~ finally can online using comp in da pusat computer
me n frens gt an idea dat we will come here everyday to on9 while we haven get our laptop
hehe~

da orientation week dat had juz pass last week was tiring +.+
but anyhow, it was an gd xperience for me
mix wiv malays , indians n some other etnics
most of them r frenly n outgoing
nt as bad as i think ler =D

hm~ i hd move twice in a week to two different hostel
Bunga Raya to Murni
da facilities there nt bad thou
juz at Murni need to walk some distance to shops n main road
there r 5 housemate stay 2gther wiv me
2 chinese frm my hometown, 1 frm Sabah, n two indians frm somewher in malaysia xP
last sat we went to malaka mall n jusco to buy some things for use in our house
eeww.. we bought many things
then night we watch world cup 2gther in da tv room
huhu~ SPAIN win the world cup.. cheers for it ^^

okler.. gonna continue my 2nd class of da day 1 hour more
going to hv my lunch at kafeteria
more picture wil upload after i bring my laptop overhere
see u all soon =)

Junneez

在任何艰难的情况下,人类是可以生存的,主要是在于想获得多少。 生活,他得从心出发,世界给不了我们什么。加油!送给还在努力中的你。

No comments:

Post a Comment